Data is just data until it gives you information you can actually use.
Pivot tables are the answer for extracting usable information from all that data. When some Microsoft® Excel® users hear the term “pivot tables,” they usually run for the hills, believing that skill set is out of reach. This Business Management Daily webinar will shatter that myth by showing you step-by-step:
- How to prepare your data for use in pivot tables.
- The fastest method to create and modify pivot tables customized for your specific needs.
- How to use report filter pages, calculated fields and other powerful pivot table features.
- Easy ways to chart and graph your data into pictures that are clear and easy to understand.
Topic: Excel Pivot Tables: Getting Your Data to Talk
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
During this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Structure data for use in pivot tables.
- Work with the new pivot table format.
- Modify pivot tables.
- Create pivot charts.
- Use advanced features, including: report filter pages, calculated fields, and working with GETPIVOT.
You’ll also be able to ask your pivot table questions directly to Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft® Certified Trainer and editor of Office Technology Today.
While this presentation will be shown from Excel 2010, nearly all information will apply to Excel 2013 and 2007. (Some concepts of pivot tables will be transferrable to Excel 2003, but the screens, tools and navigation are different.)
In about an hour, you’ll have that data talking to you in no time. Click here to register now!