After many requests, Business Management Daily has produced a webinar to take your minute-taking skills beyond the basic level to master minute taker.
What makes a master minute taker?
- Do you have a moment of panic when you’re asked to take meeting minutes?
- Do you worry that during a meeting you will be asked a parliamentary procedure question?
- Do you have trouble deciding what to record and what not to record in your minutes?
- Do you leave a meeting with pages of notes you can’t decipher later?
- Are you lost on the follow-up?
Minute taking is a skill that great admins should develop. Just like anything in life, practice makes perfect. The more you take minutes and prepare them, the better you get. Fight against your fear of taking minutes and learn to do it properly and with confidence.
Topic: Advanced Minute Taking Workshop
Date: Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
This webinar will alleviate the stress, confusion, and fear that taking meeting minutes often causes. Learn efficient and effective techniques for:
- Preparing for and running an effective meeting
- Understanding basic parliamentary procedure
- Communicating with the meeting chair for better clarity
- Recording minutes (what you should and should not write down)
- Transcribing minutes (how to do it right the first time)
- Following up after the meeting
As a bonus, included in the webinar is a valuable list of resources and templates you can use to master minute taking and keep as a reference whenever you need it.
Learn to elevate your minute-taking skills to the master level. You’ll emerge from this webinar more competent, confident, and valuable than ever before. Register now!