You have the skills required for success. You know how to work well with the executive and team you support. Now… you need to develop a strong partnership with your executive and team that extends beyond your job description.
The 21st century administrative professional needs to be a manager and a leader with advanced admin skills in communication, decision-making, collaboration, planning and project management. Successful executives need outstanding admins who are willing to effectively partner with them and find ways to work productively together.
Topic: Advanced Admin Skills Workshop: Beyond the Job Description — Developing a Strong Administrative Partnership with Your Executive
Presenter: Julie Perrine, CEO and founder of All Things Admin
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
Join Julie Perrine as she hosts this Business Management Daily webinar, and learn the strategies you need to:
- Recognize the stages of partnership development
- Build the trust and respect of your executive
- Learn how to think like a CEO
- Develop your business acumen
- Understand your executive’s personality type and strengths to forge a stronger partnership
- Become an effective communicator and liaison for your executive
- Address difficult conversations with confidence
- Develop an indispensable administrative brand that positively reflects you, as well as your executive and company
- Create a strong collaborative network internally and externally
- Be comfortable with anticipating needs
- Know when to take the initiative and when to ask permission
- Train your executive to fully utilize your skills and leverage your strengths
Whether your executive already adores you, or you’re working hard to prove yourself, this session will help you become an indispensable admin your executive can’t live without! This webinar will leave you equipped to be a leader in your company and a partner with your boss and your team. Register now!