This October, a group of top administrative professionals, along with notable experts and speakers in the administrative field, will gather in Las Vegas to advance their careers and elevate our industry. The Conference for Administrative Excellence, now in its 25th year, is the premiere event for executive and administrative assistants!
Title: The 25th Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence
Date: October 23-26, 2018
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
This year’s theme, The Stellar Assistant, is built around Office Dynamics’ premier training program for administrative and executive assistants, the Star Achieve Series®. The conference will feature a dynamic faculty of renowned administrative experts, workshop leaders, and professional speakers, including:
- Joan Burge, founder and CEO of Office Dynamics International
- Debbie Gross, former chief executive assistant, Cisco Systems
- Johna Little, senior talent development consultant
- Brandi Britton, district president for OfficeTeam
- Jennifer Lier, president of National Keynote Speakers
- And many more!
Get ready to be inspired and transformed in ways you never expected! Click here to register now!