Next week is Administrative Professionals Week here in the United States. But it doesn’t matter where you live – you can still take advantage of a lot of awesome training and resources being shared with admins worldwide in the week ahead. So I wanted to draw attention to a few key events and topics that I don’t want you to miss:
- Tuesday, April 25, Office Team Free Webinar – Emotional Intelligence: Why You Need It Now
- Wednesday, April 26, American Society of Administrative Professionals Free Webinar – The Empowered Admin: How Vision Can Move Your Career Forward
- Wednesday, April 26, MOSTraining Third Annual Admin Day Webathon Virtual Training Party – 5 Free Webinars (Online Branding, Microsoft Office 365/OneDrive for Business, OneNote, Office 2016, Planning & Delivering a Webinar)
- Thursday, April 27, Executive Secretary – AdminChat
- Business Management Daily – Free Resources Giveaway
- All Things Admin – Free Webinar Replay & 5 Day Challenge – Spotlight Your Career: 3 Strategies for Boosting Your Professional Visibility
- Office Dynamics Free Webinar Replay– Joan Burge’s Greatest Administrative Secrets Revealed!
When you total up the high quality, free training that’s offered here, it’s over 10 hours! Even if you can’t join the events at their scheduled date and time, register anyway. Many of these are being recorded and a replay link will be made available. This is a fantastic opportunity for you and your office colleagues. So be sure to spread the word! You can find these and other events that are happening in April here.
This week our theme on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn has been professional networking and interviewing skills. We’re sharing lots of advice and tips for keeping both of these important career skills fresh. So be sure to check those out and share some of your favorite tips with us as well!
Supporting your administrative success,
P.S. Next week is your last chance to take advantage of our Spotlight Your Career Free Webinar and 5 Day Challenge. It will expire on April 30. So register now and take advantage of this exclusive career training before it’s gone!