It’s one of my favorite times of the year: Get Organized and Be Productive Month! The National Association of Productivity & Organizing (NAPO) Professionals began this tradition back in 2003 in an effort to empower individuals, families, and businesses to regain control over their surroundings, time, and possessions. With a new year just starting, it’s a great time to clear the decks, develop some better habits, and reap the benefits of living and working in a space that creates calm, inspires you, and positively impacts your productivity!
We have some exciting things happening in January to help you get organized and be more productive!
1) Free Webinar on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 – From Clutter to Calm: Creating an Organized Workspace That Inspires Productivity. Click here to register now.
2) Free Organize Your Workspace 5-Day Challenge, January 22-26, 2018.
If you’ve participated in any of our past 5-day challenges, you know how much we can accomplish in just five days! This challenge is no exception. Here’s what some of our past participants said about it:
- “I was a bit concerned that things would quickly go back to disarray due to the way I have been working. Yet, from Julie’s coaching I have found that the directional flow of work is what will help the most.” – G. Boyte
- “This has been a great few days! I don’t have before pictures, but I’ll share my after. My office feels so calm and co-workers have even commented that my space is peaceful. I am able to focus on the task at hand by working in the prime zone area. Thank you!” – H. Dinwiddie
- “Julie, so many of the points you covered in today’s webinar hit home, especially that of understanding your manager’s organization style before trying to make him/her adjust to yours (a failed experiment on my part several years ago).” – K. Kohn
- “The zone system truly helped. I have been much more productive with this system in place. Thanks again!” – T. Thompson
“Getting organized” is about setting up systems that work for you and your organizational preferences for time and space. Then you can more effectively reset the habits to support your efforts going forward. What I share in this free webinar and 5-day challenge will help you with the organizing process by focusing on your workspace organization first.
Being organized is important for all admins. Throughout January, we’ll be highlighting different organization topics to help you get and stay organized. We’re kicking things off this week by exploring what it means to be organized, and how you can better leverage your individual organizational style for better results. Be sure to share your favorite organizing tips and strategies with us, too, on our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages or by email at AdminSuccess@AllThingsAdmin.com.
Here’s to getting organized and being more productive in 2018!
Supporting your administrative success,
P.S. Studies show that 6% of corporate time is wasted on poorly written communication – but it doesn’t have to be that way! This month’s AdminPro Training Series session will help you remove unnecessary clutter from your messages, get familiar with punctuation and commonly misused words, and let your credibility shine. Click here for a free preview of the session.