Even the most organized admins can’t accomplish much if they can’t focus on one thing. But the problem often isn’t a lack of dedication; it’s our inability to block out distractions caused by other people, the environment, and our mind.
Between all the interruptions, people, and technology, there’s a lot vying for our attention and making it a challenge to concentrate.
Topic: Dealing With Distractions and Reducing Interruptions at Work
Presented by: Julie Perrine, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
Available through September 30, 2017
This AdminPro Training Series session will help you block out some of the noise and improve your productivity. During this session, we’ll look at:
- The biology of distraction.
- Eliminating three ways we self-sabotage ourselves.
- How to challenge your own self-talk.
- Four keys to staying on task when ideas pop into your head
- 10 ways to reduce interruptions from “drop-in visitors.”
- How to daydream productively and why you need to do it.
- Strategies for taming the scourge of your electronics.