Whether you are brand new to travel planning or you’re a seasoned pro, coordinating travel for your executives can be challenging! From coordinating the countless details involved in travel planning to handling the spur of the moment emergencies when flights are delayed or cancelled to ensuring you have your executive ready to walk out the door with everything he or she needs for a successful trip – your job is never completely done. But there are a lot of strategies you can proactively implement to create a system that makes your travel planning responsibilities less stressful, more enjoyable, and downright fun!
Topic: Establish Your System for Travel Planning Success
Presented by: Julie Perrine, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin, and Tae Lee, Founder of TRAVO
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
Join us for this informative, free webinar from ASAP and learn:
- How to develop a travel planner’s mindset.
- Best practices for coordinating travel arrangements.
- International travel planning tips.
- What you can do before, during, and after a trip to improve the travel experience for your executives.
- How to use technology and tools like TRAVO to streamline the travel planning process.
Coordinate hassle-free travel arrangements like a pro with Julie Perrine and TRAVO! Click here to register now!