Administrative professionals spend much of their time communicating, often in written form. Yet studies show 6% of corporate time is wasted on poorly written communications.
As admins, we are constantly racing to get to the next item on our to-do list. But this can lead to confusion about what we’re trying to say.
This AdminPro Training Series session is an insightful refresher on how to write clearly and concisely.
Topic: Better Business Writing for Administrative Professionals
Presented by: Barbara McNichol, Editor and Creator of Word Trippers
Release date: January 1, 2018
It features specific techniques on:
- Removing the clutter from your written messages.
- Kick-starting your message strategy before you write a word.
- Structuring your sentences to add rhythm, cadence, and clarity.
- Getting familiar with punctuation rules.
- Distinguishing confusing words that are often misused.
Ultimately, you want your credibility to shine. That happens when you apply these techniques and give your business writing skills – and your reputation – a boost. Learn how to prevent embarrassing mistakes and reduce the sloppiness that cuts into productivity – click here to register for this AdminPro Training Series session.