As an administrative professional, your competence makes you indispensable.
Executives prize admins with strong mindsets, attributes, and skillsets – features that move you from indispensable to invaluable.
Join Business Management Daily for this webinar and learn tips and strategies straight from executives like the ones you support.
You’ll discover how to know what your leader is looking for (often before they know), “have their back” by anticipating their needs, and attend to things they overlook.
Topic: The Invaluable Assistant: 15 Hard-Hitting Tips from the Field
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
During this informative webinar, you will:
- Learn the difference between being indispensable and being invaluable – and why it matters.
- Recognize what leaders are truly looking for in their executive assistants.
- Receive over 30 tips and ideas for serving your executive at a higher level.
- Discover the mindsets and habits of the most invaluable assistants.
- Understand the trade-offs that come with being the right-hand person for a busy executive who doesn’t keep normal business hours.
Acting with the agility and adaptability demanded of executives is as critical to your success as it is to theirs. Learn how to be an invaluable assistant with these tips! Click here to register now!