Are you struggling to deal with conflict at work or at home? We all have challenging relationships in our lives that consume our time and attention. It’s so easy to get trapped in these situations, but the problem is getting out and creating a productive relationship.
The Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School has teamed up with Business Management Daily to present a this webinar.
Topic: Resolving Conflict: How to Negotiate the Nonnegotiable
Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
During this session, Harvard negotiation expert Daniel Shapiro will introduce a groundbreaking method to bridge the toughest divides – business lessons you can apply to your everyday life, too! Dan reveals the hidden power of identity in fueling conflict, and presents a practical framework to reconcile even the most contentious situations. Field-tested around the world, the results are empowering.
Your entire team will learn how to deal with (and resolve) conflict, as you discover:
- The hidden (enormous) costs of conflict on organizations.
- Why quick-fix approaches to conflict resolution aren’t enough.
- The fundamental mindset that makes conflict so difficult to resolve.
- The five emotional forces that pull us toward divisiveness.
- How to counteract those dynamics and reconcile relationships.
- The surprising power of appreciation in turning conflict into an opportunity.
- Why you must appreciate your adversary – and how to do so.
- And more!
Be prepared to deal with confrontation of all kinds. When emotions are hot, you want you and your associates to stay cool. And this Business Management Daily webinar can provide a new generation of tools to use when dealing with the most difficult disputes. Register now!