What if I told you there was software that could instantly make you a better project manager – improving your efficiency, your multitasking, and your communication all at the same time? If you’re like me, you’d probably say, “OK, great – how much?”
But what if I told you that you probably own this software already?
Microsoft® Excel®, Outlook®, and OneNote® all feature powerful project-management tools. But most people only scratch the surface of what these programs can do for them. Now you can unlock the power of all three of these software packages.
To help you do just that, Business Management Daily teamed up with office tech expert and Microsoft® Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel to show you how to get the most out of the software programs you already have on your desktop!
Topic: Project Management – The Best of Excel, OneNote, and Outlook
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
Join Business Management Daily for this webinar to discover:
- The right way to quickly create charts.
- Labels, legends, and axis formatting.
- How to modify colors, fonts, and other visual effects.
- Advanced charting techniques – secondary axis, 3D pie chart tools, trend lines and templates.
- Using categories to define tasks.
- Employing task subfolders to create repeatable project plans.
- Assigning tasks (or choosing not to and still getting work done through others).
- Task lists that synch with other programs.
- Project status reports that practically write themselves.
- Change control features that let you know who changed what when.
- Clever uses for tags that keep everyone on task.
From finding and customizing project management templates and formatting shortcuts to assigning tasks and getting at-a-glance status updates, this webinar will increase your efficiency, productivity, and the value you bring to your organization. It may even help you get home on time!
And to make sure you benefit from this valuable training session, Business Management Daily is going to send you the digital downloads of their project webinars on all three of these programs. That’s a combined $591 value!
If this webinar provides even one helpful tip on just one of these three programs, it will be well worth your time and money. But you’ll likely get a lot more! Click here to register now!