Do you find yourself running in circles around an executive who thinks outside the box, flows with the river and catches a curve? Does he ricochet around, fly by the seat of his pants, or shoot from the hip? Does she make it happen by floating a raft of measures in spite of a show stopper?
It’s difficult to get work done while figuring out leaders. What are the best practices that executives want and need done? How can you ensure their day runs smoothly? What are the secrets to being an amazing assistant who wows executives?
Topic: Managing Your Executive’s Day
Date: Friday, August 25, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
During this Business Management Daily webinar, admin training legend Joan Burge will show you the tricks she’s uncovered in her four decades as an admin and executive. You’ll discover how to:
- Fully engage with your work to develop a core of effective abilities and thought management.
- Improve your process management and people management skills.
- Manage your leader’s work and life to benefit the organization.
- Easily handle the huge responsibility of follow up and follow through.
- Greatly enhance your time management abilities.
- Multitask competing projects – without juggling!
- Prioritize deadlines for better efficiency.
- Achieve better communication with your executive.
- Get control of your day – and get home on time!
From better travel planning to improved dialogue (and less email!), sharing success as well as responsibility, and more, this workshop will help you forge a stronger relationship with your executive – making you both better at your jobs.
This session’s interactive format allows you to ask Joan Burge your questions, and get specific solutions to the challenges you’re facing. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues – assistants and executives – you can invite to join you! Register now!