Personal confidence can support your success.
Assertiveness is being self-assured and confident without being aggressive. Being confident and assertive resides in your ability to communicate in a way that enrolls listeners and connects them to the vision you create.
Great leaders are confident and great leaders are assertive.
Luckily, confidence and assertiveness are learned skills. They are skills that successful people perpetually refine, improve and strengthen. There are always opportunities to practice and build your confidence and assertiveness.
Topic: How to Be Confident & Assertive in Business
Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
Join Business Management Daily for this webinar and you’ll find out how to be more confident when interacting with:
- Your boss
During this webinar, you’ll also learn how being more assertive can lead to more valuable and productive relationships at work. Being assertive starts with making a choice. Being assertive generates energy and re-motivates.
In just 75 minutes, you’ll discover how to:
- Enhance your personal and professional feeling of confidence.
- Attain a more specific understanding about the importance of defining what you want to think and feel related to the type of work environment you want to create.
- Shift your own personal perception about what confidence is and how it relates to your success in business.
- Gain an understanding of what it means to really lead with a generous offer.
- Explore the four work discussions that make you more assertive when communicating.
Whether you are a manager running an entire division or support staff helping to effect change, developing and continuing to grow your personal confidence will support your success.
Do yourself a favor and attend this high-energy, practical and informative webinar that will support you in feeling more confident in business and beyond. Click here to register now!