You have the admin skills required for success. You know how to work well with the executive and team you support. Likewise, you need to develop a strong administrative partnership with your executive and team that extends beyond your job description.
The 21st century administrative professional needs to be a manager and a leader. You need advanced skills in communication, decision-making, collaboration, planning, and project management. Successful executives need outstanding admins. In short, admins who are willing to effectively partner with them and find ways to work productively together.
Topic: Advanced Admin Skills Workshop: Developing a Strong Administrative Partnership With Your Executive
Presenter: Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO of All Things Admin
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
Join Business Management Daily and Julie Perrine to learn the strategies you need to:
- Recognize the stages of partnership development
- Build the trust and respect of your executive
- Learn how to think like a CEO
- Develop your business acumen
- Understand your executive’s personality type and strengths to forge a stronger partnership
- Become an effective communicator and liaison for your executive
- Address difficult conversations with confidence
- Be comfortable with anticipating needs
- Train your executive to fully utilize your skills and leverage your strengths
Whether your executive already adores you, or you’re working hard to prove yourself, this session will help you become the indispensable admin your executive can’t live without!
Advanced Admin Skills Workshop: Developing a Strong Administrative Partnership With Your Executive will leave you equipped to be a leader in your company and a partner with your boss and your team. Click here to register now!