Is travel planning one of your CORE responsibilities for the executives you support?
Are you looking for ways to become more EFFICIENT at managing travel arrangements for your team?
Would you like to become a more CONFIDENT travel planner?
You’re not alone!
That’s why we’ve created this special 3-part travel planning webinar series just for you.
“Planes, Trains, and Automobiles: How to Confidently Coordinate
Travel Arrangements for Your Executives Every Time”
Webinar replays are AVAILABLE INSTANTLY when you register now.
PRICE: $127 (Includes all 3 classes delivered by webinar, training handouts, sample files, templates, and downloadable MP3 audio files for each class)
Whether you’re brand new to travel planning or you’re a seasoned pro, coordinating travel for your executives can be challenging!
From coordinating the countless details involved in travel planning to handling the spur of the moment emergencies when flights are delayed or cancelled to ensuring you have your executive ready to walk out the door with everything they need for a successful trip – your job is never completely done. But there are a lot of things you can proactively do to make your travel planning responsibilities less stressful, more enjoyable, and downright fun.
During this BRAND NEW 3-part series, here are just a few of the things we will share with you:
- 7 Keys to Developing A Travel Planner’s Mindset
- 4 Best Practices for Coordinating Travel Arrangements
- The vital forms and templates you need to keep travel organized and the details covered for every trip you plan
- Plus several quick travel planning tips to add to your arsenal
In class 2, we cover:
- Working with a Travel Agent vs. Booking Travel Yourself
- Benefits of Corporate Agent and Leisure Agents
- How to be an effective travel agent yourself
- Website Resources & Travel Tips
- Travel Trends
- Fun Travel Facts
In class 3, we cover:
- Keeping your executive connected and productive while they travel
- Travel and productivity apps for phones and electronic devices
- International planning tips
- How to keep your fingers on the pulse of the travel planning industry
- Plus oodles of other websites, books, and resources to help you succeed!
You’ll walk away with new strategies and tips to make your travel planning responsibilities more enjoyable and less stressful. We will also introduce you to our special guest and seasoned travel professional with over 18 years of experience who will share some industry insights and travel planning tips you won’t want to miss. But that’s not all!
We’re also going to give you:
- Comprehensive handouts for each class
- ALL of our BEST templates and planning forms to set you up for success including:
- Travel Planning Arrangements Checklist Template (Word)
- Travel Itinerary Template (Word)
- Travel Profile Template (Word)
- Trade Show Details Event Schedule Template (Word)
- Trade Show Expenses Tracker Template (Excel)
- Trade Show Research Template (Excel)
- Downloadable MP3 audio files from each class so you can listen again later
All you need to do to participate is REGISTER NOW!
We can’t wait to see you in class!
& The All Things Admin Travel Planning Team