Do the countless details of travel planning have you pulling your hair out?
All Things Admin is here to help!
Coordinating the countless details of executive travel can be overwhelming and downright stressful if you don’t have the right tools in your toolbox or key elements are overlooked – or left undone completely.
That’s why you need these key TRAVEL PLANNING TEMPLATES to ease your struggle!
Whether you’re coordinating a simple trip or a complex multi-city itinerary, using standard forms and templates are a best practice that you MUST use to keep yourself and your traveling executive(s) on track and organized throughout. When you implement these key templates, your travel planning will go more smoothly, you won’t overlook or forget key details important to the trips, and your efforts will be genuinely appreciated by all.
The All Things Admin Travel Planning Templates Package includes the following templates and guidance to help you plan successfully for your executive’s next trip:
- Travel Planning Arrangements Checklist Template (Word)
- This template contains a checklist of all of the travel planning details you may need to know including: commercial air travel, charter air travel, ground transportation, hotels, meeting locations and agenda details, dining reservations and instructions on how to use this template.
- Travel Itinerary Template (Word)
- This template contains details on how to implement travel itineraries into your travel planning routine and how to assemble a great itinerary for your traveling executive. It also provides a sample detailed itinerary template that you can adapt for your traveler’s needs.
- Travel Profile Template (Word)
- This template provides a resource for capturing all of the valuable information related to travel preferences such as seat preferences, meal requests, and more. It also captures information regarding frequent flier program details, car rental memberships, hotel loyalty programs, passport details, emergency contact information and more.
- Trade Show Details Event Schedule Template (Word)
- When your teams are headed out for trade show participation this template will keep all of the details organized for everyone. Contains details on general event information everyone needs to know, booth or exhibiting details, booth transport details, and other onsite activities and meetings being held.
Don’t wait for travel trauma to spur you into action. BE PROACTIVE and invest in your own career development now!
Introductory Package Price: $14.97
Looking for more IN DEPTH training on travel planning? Then be sure to check out our Travel Planning Audio course or 3-part Travel Planning Webinar series here. Both of these training programs INCLUDE the template package contents listed here on this page.