Career Organization – Your Livelihood Depends On It!
Webinar Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
Have you ever missed an important career opportunity because you weren’t adequately prepared? Has a workplace re-organization, merger, or acquisition ever impacted your job? If the rug were ripped out from under you today, could you immediately activate your network and begin submitting resumes for new jobs?
Keeping your career organized is even more important than maintaining an organized workspace because your livelihood depends on it. If you want to be ready for any change or opportunity at a moment’s notice – planned or unplanned – then the most important area to apply the principles of organization is your own career!
Unfortunately, many administrative professionals fail to properly organize the documents and materials that support their career growth and development until it’s an emergency. By that time, it’s too late! They don’t have an updated resume, a professional portfolio of work samples, or an adequate social media presence. This makes a stressful time even more tense. It also adds time to the job search because it’s hard to start looking for a new position without the materials that support the search efforts.
Don’t let this happen to you!
This Training on Demand session will look specifically at:
- Developing your job search toolkit and what must be included so you’ll always be prepared.
- Making your resume stand out and get noticed. (Hint: It’s more than just keywords from the job description.)
- Creating a professional print and digital portfolio in order to showcase your skills at a moment’s notice.
- Leveraging social media in your plan of attack.
- Creating a plan that will keep you organized and prepared for any career transition.