Manage Your Capacity!
Understand the Essential Factors That Impact Your Ability to Stay Productive During the Day
Webinar Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
Are you managing your capacity to get things done each day? Does it feel like your workflow is stalling or falling apart? Does each workday feel overwhelming?
To do your admin job successfully, you need to manage your capacity well. If you can’t do that, your workflow is bound to eventually crumble — taking your sanity and professional credibility with it.
There’s a lot that can impact your ability to manage your capacity, but you are the key factor. And this AdminPro Training Series will help you focus on the physical and mental factors that impact your ability to consistently remain productive throughout the day.
During this session, we will cover the sixth and final step in the Productive Workflow Formula, including how to:
- Reduce your energy expenditure.
- Work within your limits and stick to them.
- Take breaks that refresh and recharge your personal battery.
- Make sleep your biggest productivity ally.
- Consistently integrate diet, exercise, mental health, and self-care initiatives into your routine.
- Maintain your energetic edge.
Establishing and maintaining an effective workflow routine isn’t enough. You have to power it with your personal energy, constantly and reliably, or risk everything falling apart.