Define Your Own Unique System to Organize and Process Incoming Information
Webinar Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
In our previous AdminPro Training Series sessions, we determined what you need to be working on, how to make time to do it, and how to hone your ability to concentrate on it until it’s completed. Now you need a strategy for organizing and processing the new information that comes at you all day long!
With information coming in digitally, in print, and verbally, it’s tough to keep it all straight. When you need to complete a task within a certain amount of time, having the resources and information you need when you need them is crucial. But with important data spread across different documents and platforms, how do you stay organized?
Develop a bullet-proof system to organize and process the information.
During this webinar, we’ll delve into:
- How to reduce the inflow of information.
- Creating your system for capturing, organizing, and referencing information.
- Developing an effective filing system for digital and paper.
- Six simple rules for processing new information.
- The six D’s of information management.