Webinar Topic: Facebook Marketing 101
Speaker: Donna Gilliland, award-winning technology instructor, certified technology trainer, president of MOSTraining
“We are open for business.” That’s what you or your company is saying when creating a Facebook Business page.
But how do you create content that makes people want to receive notifications from the page? How do you get them to engage regularly, share your content, buy your products or services, or invest in your cause?
Facebook marketing is a great way to draw in new customers, connect with existing ones, and further your company’s reach. But doing it effectively takes some thought, trial and error, and a willingness to try new things.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Timeline cover strategies.
- How to optimize the about section.
- How to create engaging content.
- Best practices for posting frequency.
- How to create a social media schedule.
- How to use the built-in Facebook scheduling tool.
- Facebook marketing dos and don’ts.
- How to add administrators to your page.