Webinar Topic: Get Started on LinkedIn: Two-Part Series
Speaker: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Founder of All Things Admin
What used to be considered a “nerdy repository for digital resumes,” LinkedIn has become an incredible social networking tool for professionals who want to develop their careers, engage with recruiters, find resources, connect with colleagues, and create a high impact digital presence.
But how do you even get started on LinkedIn if you’re brand new to all of this? It’s easier than you think with the new AdminTech Crash Course two-part series!
Part 1: Building Your Professional Online Presence on LinkedIn
During part 1, we’ll teach you how to:
- Create a winning LinkedIn profile that captures the attention of recruiters and employers.
- Establish and showcase your expertise.
- Build your professional network on LinkedIn.
Part 2: Developing Your Social Network on LinkedIn
During part 2, we’ll teach you how to:
- Find resources, jobs, experts, and more on LinkedIn.
- Give and request LinkedIn recommendations.
- Join and participate in LinkedIn groups.