Topic: Create Amazing Presentations with PowerPoint Custom Animations
Webinar Presented by: Donna Gilliland, award-winning technology instructor, certified technology trainer, president of MOSTraining
Have you ever been bored silly by a PowerPoint presentation? Or have you been subjected to a barrage of PowerPoint animations and transitions that cause every word to flip, twist, or turn?
Don’t put people in either of these situations with your presentations! Instead, let us help you find the right animations to add impact and emphasis to your presentations.
PowerPoint animation can control the appearance of elements on a slide and how those elements enter and exit a slide. And it’s a powerful feature when used strategically. There are even ways to create custom animations to really wow people at your next presentation!
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The difference between the PowerPoint animation gallery and a custom animation.
- Best practices and strategies for using animation.
- How to add default and custom animations to elements on a slide.
- How to edit animation effects.
- How to add timing to animated elements.