NEW! All Things Admin: Admin Triage Audios
Job Search and Career Development First Aid
for Admins in Need
Is your professional network established?
Is your resume current?
Do you have a professional portfolio?
Are you utilizing the power of social media in your career development?
Success-minded administrative professionals realize they must be proactive and vigilant at all times when it comes to being prepared for career changes and opportunities. All Things Admin has developed a series of audio training programs to help you do just that.
This Admin Triage Audio Series is ideal for ANY office support staff or administrative professional who needs some immediate assistance with their job search or professional toolkit updates – with a very minimal investment!
Whether you’re just in need of a little first aid or you’re in need of a major career planning overhaul, these audio trainings can help.
Don’t wait for a career emergency to find you!
Prepare yourself NOW and avoid a potential career crisis.
Get immediate access to these trainings now!
Audio Training #1:
The Art and Necessity of Networking (1 hour) – $27.00
Does the mere mention of the word “networking” make you want to run and hide?
If you’re an active networker, are you receiving the full value you should be from your networking time investment? Is all networking the same? Whether you’re networking in person or online, developing strong networking skills is vital to your success as an administrative professional.
During this audio course, you’ll learn:
- Why networking is so important to your success
- The secrets of networking well
- How to think differently about networking (Hint: it’s not just an event you attend or something you do)
- How to prepare effectively for networking opportunities – online and in person
Audio Training #2:
Suit Up Your Resume for Success: Resume Makeovers
for Administrative Professionals – 2 part series (2 hours) – $54.00
No one would consider wearing a swimming suit to an executive job interview, yet many times the resumes we use are not properly suited to the positions we are seeking. Your resume is the primary marketing tool you have to get you in the door – is yours a door opener? The best time to update your resume is when you don’t need it!
During this 2-part audio course, you’ll discover:
- The key areas to review when updating your resume
- How to customize your resume for each position you apply for
- How to include personal branding elements to make a high-impact first impression
- How to develop a professional marketing package to market yourself successfully
- How can you incorporate your personal administrative brand into your personal marketing materials: your resume, your cover letter, your business cards, and more
Audio Training #3:
Creating Your Career Calling Card: Your Professional Portfolio (1 hour) – $27.00
As an administrative professional, how do you demonstrate you can do what you say you know how to do? One way is with a Professional Portfolio of your work and experience. Whether you are actively searching for a new position, demonstrating your value to the team, or simply documenting your career accomplishments, a professional portfolio will set you apart.
During this audio course, you’ll discover:
- · What a Professional portfolio is
- · Why administrative professionals need a portfolio
- · How to develop your portfolio in hard copy and electronic formats
- · How to use a portfolio successfully once you’ve developed it
Audio Training #4:
Administrative Professional 2.0: Using Social Media for Career Planning,
Professional Development & Finding Resources (1 hour) – $27.00
Is social networking just a huge waste of time or is there something more valuable you may be missing? How can social media be used effectively for career development, locating resources, and finding information? Which sites are the right ones for which activities? If you are an innovative, career-minded, cutting edge professional, who is expected to know the answers when someone asks you a question, then you need to understand the power and leverage of social media and social networking. Just like the Internet, social media isn’t going away, so dive in and discover the power of Web 2.0.
During this audio course, you’ll learn:
- How social networking parallels traditional networking
- Why you should participate on social networking sites
- How to use social networking tools effectively so you don’t waste time
- How to create powerful online profiles that positively impact your personal brand
- How to use social networking as a career planning tool
- How to find professional development opportunities and other free resources
ADMIN TRIAGE PACKAGE SPECIAL OFFER – 4 Teleclass Series
(Save over 10%) – $119.00
If you haven’t already received your free copy of our special career planning report,
click here and get your copy today!