Executive Secretary LIVE, the world’s leading international conference for executive assistants, comes to Washington, D.C. for the first time this November! This event will feature 11 of the world’s top trainers for assistants, handpicked for their exceptional content and delivery.
Dates: November 10-11, 2017
Location: The Watergate Hotel, Washington, D.C.
This event will include training sessions and speaker presentations from:
- Laura Schwartz, former White House director of events
- Julie Perrine, CEO and founder of All Things Admin
- Anel Martin, South Africa’s internationally renowned rock star trainer
- Eth Lloyd, globally recognized authority on the role of the assistant
- Joan Burge, founder and CEO of Office Dynamics International
- Lisa Olsen, co-owner of Admin to Admin
- Florence Katono, Pitman PA of the Year 2015
- Vickie Sokol Evans, world-class Microsoft Office master instructor
- Bonnie Low-Kramen, one of the most respected voices in the profession
- Heather Baker, world-class trainer, best-selling author, and creator of BakerWrite
- Lucy Brazier, publisher of Executive Secretary Magazine
- And many more!
This is the first time this event will be held in the U.S., tickets are going fast, and it will likely sell out! So take advantage of this amazing opportunity to train, network, and enhance your admin career! Register now and join Julie Perrine in Washington, D.C., this November!