Does getting ready for vacations totally stress you out?
Have you ever gone to work when you’re sick because
no one knows how to cover for you?
Are you missing valuable professional development opportunities because you can’t get away from the office?
It’s time to breathe easier during your absences. Let All Things Admin help you kick-start creating an administrative procedures binder! With the completed binder, you’ll enhance productivity and customer service for your company every day. Go from stressing out to standing out as you prepare for vacations and other time away from the office throughout the year. Let administrative mentor Julie Perrine be your guide in making what some administrative professionals call a “hideous project” super easy!
A NEW 5-Part Self-Guided Course — Start Now and Get Done Fast!
It’s time to finally get that Administrative Procedures Binder created and eliminate the stress associated with preparing for time away from the office! Do NOT miss out on this RARE opportunity to join this online course designed to guide you step-by-step through the process with built-in accountability.
Getting started with the creation of your administrative procedures binder can seem overwhelming, but it’s absolutely vital to making you stand out as a thoughtful and prepared administrative professional! This course will help you break this daunting project into simple, bite-sized tasks that help you focus and get it done with the help of Julie Perrine, an experienced facilitator who has created numerous administrative procedures binders throughout her career. Here’s how it works and what’s included…
Your Administrative Procedures Binder
A NEW 5-Part Self-Guided Course — Register now. Begin Immediately!
- Module 1: Getting Started: Tools, Templates, and Tips You Need
- Module 2: Procedures Documentation
- Module 3: Checklists, Forms, and Templates
- Module 4: Meetings, Events, and Travel Planning
- Module 5: Organizing and Using Your Procedures Binder
All modules are delivered online, with downloadable MP3 audio files, training handouts, sample files, templates, and more.
Module 1: Getting Started: The Tools, Templates, and Tips You Need for Successfully Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder
In this first module, we’ll layout the project plan in bite-sized pieces so you know what each week of our 5-week project will encompass. We’ll outline all of the tools and materials you need to complete the project and explain how to get yourself organized for this journey. And we’ll explain how to document good procedures from start to finish.
BONUS: You’ll also receive several of our best templates and checklists to get the brainstorming juices flowing so you don’t have to start from scratch!
Module 2: Don’t Reinvent the Wheel: How To Fast Track Your Procedures Documentation
In the second module, we’ll show you how to pull from materials, documentation, and resources that may already be completed or available in various formats without you recreating them. We’ll give you strategies for teaming up with others to create your procedures documentation (many hands make light work). And we’ll help you get started on your Top Five list of procedures someone would need to know how to do if they were covering for you.
Module 3: Checklists, Forms, and Templates
In the third module, we’ll look all of the potential checklists, forms, and templates you should include. We’ll talk about easy strategies for capturing screen shots of online forms and other computer applications. We’ll also review the first five procedures and identify the next five procedures you need to document.
BONUS: You’ll receive our “how to” guide on capturing screenshots and editing graphics for your procedures documentation with simple software applications you already have on your PC.
Module 4: Meetings, Events, and Travel Planning
In the fourth module, we’ll dive into meetings, events, and travel planning. Even if you don’t do a lot of this in your current position, you’ll benefit from the information and strategies we share on how to effectively document this material for someone else to use. Who knows – you may use this info when covering for someone else in the future! Meetings, events, and travel all have countless details attached to them, so ensuring a smooth transition of duties to someone else can be a challenge. This class will give you the tools you need to make the transition with ease!
BONUS: I’ll share my best (and most frequently downloaded) templates for meeting, events, and travel planning for getting you started during this class.
Module 5: Organizing Your Procedures Binder for Ongoing Use and Success
In the final module, we’ll talk about how to organize all of the procedures and binder content for ongoing use and success. We’ll review how often should you update it, how to share the materials with those who cover for you, and how to present the materials to your executive or manager to show them all that you’ve accomplished! We’ll finish up with a “now let’s plan a stress-free vacation” virtual celebration to mark our collective accomplishments over the prior four weeks.
When you register for this course, you will also receive:
- FIVE 45-MINUTE AUDIO RECORDINGS (MP3 files) with me, Julie Perrine, walking you through the complete “Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder Course,” step-by-step, and answering frequently asked questions. The great thing is, you can listen to these on your iPod or other MP3 player any time you need a refresher or additional inspiration!
- HANDOUTS AND WORKSHEETS for every module, to help you follow along and retain what you learn. This includes sample forms you can look at for guidance as well as ready-to-use templates for you to use now! This course includes over 40 files – our BEST handouts, forms, and templates – that you can download and start using immediately.
- WEEKLY ACTION PLANS to keep you on track and accountable for your progress throughout the course.
- DIRECT ACCESS TO JULIE PERRINE and her team of Procedures Pros in the online forum at the All Things Admin Community site.
- (NOTE: This component is optional; but strongly recommended it for beginners!) The complete All Things Admin Administrative Procedures Toolkit. This is optional because I know some of you already have your binders started or may already have this awesome tool. But if you’re just beginning this process and do NOT already have a procedures binder started, I highly recommend the Toolkit! The Administrative Procedures Toolkit contains additional files, templates, and sample procedures not provided with this training course.
You can see I am including everything I can to set you up for success! Plus, I’ll be right beside you guiding you through the process.
I’m doing this because I know this topic is VITAL for your administrative success, and I want to make it EASY for you to participate.
Read what others are saying…
Before taking this course, creating my admin binder was such a daunting task! I just didn’t have the motivation or impetus to get it started.
But I’m happy to report that with the ideas, SUPER TEMPLATES, motivation, and positive reinforcement from Julie, the project is successfully started!
– Rhonda in Minnesota
As it would happen, I was preparing to go on medical leave and would be gone for at least eight weeks. At the time, I was supporting two busy senior officers and knew that anyone coming in to cover for me would be totally overwhelmed. So to prevent that from happening, I started developing my administrative procedures binder. The person covering in my absence would have to hit the ground running, and this guide would serve as the tool to help them do it.Before leaving for medical leave, I was able to spend a few days going over the binder with my temp. She was very appreciative to have such a detailed point of reference to help her quickly get up to speed. As a result, she felt more confident about covering for me. While out on leave, I would check on her periodically and she would always comment on how helpful the binder had been to her.From a professional development perspective, my managers were blown away by my administrative procedures binder. A few initiatives were developed out of the creation of this guide.
- I was asked to share my binder with the Legal Secretaries in my division in our Chicago and Washington, DC offices and train them in how to create their own desk reference guide. This is my current initiative.
- At the completion of the first initiative, I will present the guide to other administrative staff in my Association to get them on board.
- After I complete that initiative, I will revise my current guide to fit a “general” Association standard for presentation to my HR division to possibly implement into a company standard for the administrative personnel.
These initiatives are essentially goals for my 2011 Professional Development Plan and each goal will be weighed and rated on. Needless to say, this entire process has become very near and dear to me. A few of my direct manager’s comments on my administrative procedures binder were:
“A very impressive piece of work!”
“I do not know of any document like it in the Association. I’m going to suggest that each Legal Secretary in the Legal and Governance Division prepare a similar Desk Reference Manual for their positions.”
“The binder, which could potentially be used by all employees with secretarial functions throughout the Association, demonstrated not only that she has a thorough understanding of her job duties, responsibilities and performance expectations, but also that she is willing to share her knowledge with others for the benefit of the Association.”
I am very pleased with the results and the many compliments I have received. It’s a very rewarding feeling. I am excited to share with my colleagues this product and how it can make a difference for them in their professional development as it has done for me.
– Lá Shawn J. Sandifer, Executive Assistant, Insurance Industry, Chicago, IL
I loved the handouts and support that was provided throughout this course for getting my binder created. This Administrative Procedures Binder project is so important to me that I blocked off the same time each week for the rest of the year to work on it. I know it sounds like a little thing, but I got excited about getting it together.
Thank you for your Kick-Start course — your passion and excitement for the topic is infectious!
- Karen Coyne, Executive Assistant, Financial Services Industry
Important note: I personally teach all 5 modules in Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder Course and am available via the online forum for all registered participants. So register now, and look forward to a productive learning experience!
I know many of you have been looking for a course like this to motivate you and help you get things moving, so I’m thrilled to finally share this information with you in a systematic and structured approach! This course will help you get your administrative procedures binder done if you follow our system – we guarantee it!
So let’s get this show on the road! Click the link below and get registered now.
I have a feeling you’re ready. I can’t wait for you to experience this productive course!
Yes, Julie! I’m ready to finally make my Administrative Procedures Binder a reality!
I understand with my affordable investment, I’ll receive the following:
- The complete 5-part Self-Guided Course with Julie Perrine, walking me through “Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder,” step by step.
- HANDOUTS AND WORKSHEETS for every module so I can work along with Julie’s instruction and track my progress. The numerous sample documents and templates will save me a lot of time!
- FIVE 45-MINUTE AUDIO RECORDINGS (MP3 files) so you can listen to these on your iPod or other MP3 player any time you need a refresher or additional inspiration!
- WEEKLY ACTION PLANS to keep you on track and accountable for your progress throughout the course.
- DIRECT ACCESS TO JULIE PERRINE and her team of Procedures Pros in the online forum at the All Things Admin Community site so you can ask all of your questions and network wtih others in the course.
- (NOTE: This component is optional, but highly recommended for beginners!) The complete All Things Admin Administrative Procedures Toolkit.
With all this, I’m ready to kick-start my administrative procedures binder with Julie Perrine.
Just click on the secure order link below, and get enrolled in the ”Kick-start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder” course!
Which Risk-Free Payment Option Would You Like?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted.
You can be assured this online transaction is 100% secure and after your information is received, you will get an electronic receipt and instructions by e-mail within just a few minutes.”
I am so confident that this course will give you what you need to “kick-start” creating your Administrative Procedures Binder that I am offering you a 100% money-back guarantee. If you listen to all of the audio files and follow the instructions outlined in the course handouts and do not end up with a useful Procedures Binder for your position, I’ll refund your money. Just return the Administrative Procedures Toolkit to me in resalable condition and ask me for a prompt refund up to 60 days from your purchase. That’s how confident I am that you will get all the information you need to “kick-start” your Administrative Procedures Binder with this course!
Supporting your administrative success…one documented procedure at a time,